3.4. Transferring Between CLA and CSE

Students wishing to transfer from CLA to CSE to obtain a B.S. degree, or from CSE to CLA to receive a B.A. degree, must file a Change of College Form online. The following One Stop page describes the process. Pay particular attention to the application deadlines. Students transferring to CSE should refer to this website for admission criteria and information sessions.